Monday, November 17, 2008

Rough couple of weeks!

It's been challenging lately to say the least. School struggles with the boys have been weighing heavily on me. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to help them enjoy learning more and understand that the job of being a student doesn't stop when they leave school. Natalie is giving me a run for my money too, she is very much like me so we knock heads often. Then poor Bridget, she so often has to wait and wait for me to be able to get around to her. 

I am very excited for Thanksgiving! We will be having it here at our house, yay! We are dividing up the work so it's not too much for anyone. It should be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.