Sunday, January 18, 2009

Depression

It's evil. It robs you of everything, your happiness, you desire to do the things you love, your health, your self worth. I've been struggling lately, anytime there is a break in my blogging it's a pretty good indication that the black cloud is hanging over me. I finally feel like I'm "coming back" which is how I refer to the black cloud leaving and feeling like myself again. The first indicator was that yesterday I felt hopeful for the first time in weeks. Looking forward to things to come. Afterall I am very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I love you sweetie and am so glad that you are feeling better...you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Each day I pray that I will better understand the things that you struggle with. Be gone you damn black cloud....Mother is speaking!!! Oh, if it were only so easy.

    Have a beautiful day.....Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what depression is like, as I struggle with it constantly, and I, too, have the black cloud hanging over my head. Just keep your head up, and your umbrella open. And always remember that this too shall pass. *hugs hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.