Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our new home!!!

Well after much soul searching we did in fact make the decision to move from FH to Sherwood. As most people who know me know, it's not exactly what I wanted but in my heart knew it was the best thing for our family. The boys are doing great and love their new schools. They even knew people from nana's church so that made it easier. Both boys and Nat have also made neighborhood friends, so cute Nat has a little friend who lives 2 doors down. It is very nice to have a real neighborhood, it seemed FH had become a ghost town someone else was bailing out and selling their home nearly everyday. Letting the boys out to do normal boy things like riding bikes or skateboarding stressed me out so bad and was nearly impossible because we were surrounded by steep hills in every direction.
It is good here, it really is. Our home is beautiful and we are settling in quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.