Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Who knew talking about tragedy could be so healing and bring women together? I had an awesome birthday gathering last night with mom and Lauren, you think by the subject matter we spent the evening discussing it would have been a big downer but it wasn't, not at all! We had planned to get together and watch the SAG Awards and talk trash about all the beautiful people but us three? We couldn't stop yapping long enough to see anyone saunter down the red carpet let alone accept an award. I went to bed thinking, we're three pretty tough broads! Thanks girls for sharing my Bday with me and reminding me why you're my favorite girls in the world!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had great birthday. Thanks for listening the other night. It really helped.

    I'm doing much better... ready to face the next chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laine! I'm really glad I could be there for you after all the times you've been there for me, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K, it was my pleasure! I had a blast.

    Did we shock you Mom with our bold-faced truth-telling? She is so amazing.
    The "Sophia" champagne was delicious. Too bad I only had one glass.
    p.s. to all those out there in the ethernet, yes Kerryanne really is that cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.