Monday, December 22, 2008

Cabin Fever!






We have been stuck here in the house for a week now. The boys were out of school all of last week. It's been tough keeping everyone entertained. It seems all we do is eat and watch tv, I've run out of creative ideas mostly because I am soooo exhausted, the girls haven't been sleeping at night. Last night when I thought I had finally gotten the girls to sleep, in my bed of course, Natalie taps me on the shoulder and says "Mommy I cleaned the potty with the toilet wand". Yep she was cleaning the bathroom at 3 AM! Ryan and Henry have ventured off into the frozen white tundra. We are unable to drive down the hill so the are meeting someone at the bottom of the hill, lucky them, I need to get out of here soon before I lose what's left off my mind at this point. It has started snowing again this morning and we expect about2-3 more inches today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.