Monday, December 1, 2008

What a great day!






Thanksgiving was wonderful! Good company and great food. Mom and dad showed up around around 10am with the bird. We spent the morning and early afternoon just hanging out together cooking and decorating. I made carmelized shallot and sage mashed potatoes, just about the greatest thing I've ever eaten, geesh were they good. One of the best things was drinking mimosas with my mom at noon, who da thunk it? When I think of all the years wasted not seeing what an amazing (&fun!) person she really is it makes me a bit sad! The icing? Nana and mom cleaned EVERYTHING up for me! Yay! It really was the best Thanksgiving ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.