Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Don't look a gift horse.....

Weirdest thing, Yo Gabba Gabba totally calms m y screaming colicky baby. I found out by accident. I was fixing lunch for Nat we were watching Nick jr. Bridget was in her bouncy wailing, screaming her little head off and then it came on "yo gabba gabba yo gabba gabba YOOOOOOOOOO" wimper, wimper silence. 30 minutes in her seat silent and transfixed. It was unreal. Thought maybe it was a fluke, had to make dinner, again Bridget's screaming. I put her bouncy angled towards the TV(mother of the year....YAY!) and turn it on. Wimper wimper silence! It's a miracle, a totally bizarre weird a** show miracle! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and help to combat that "I think I'm talkking to myself" feeling.